Call Corder records telephone calls and conversations directly to your hard disk with a single push of button, optionally playing a legal disclaimer (ideal for use in business environment). It stores calls as standard Windows sound files, adding a memo to allow fast and easy call navigation. The software is Caller ID compatible so there is no need to type caller's number and name.
Call Corder has an option to record all incoming calls automatically. Call Corder can work in cooperation with your regular answering machine: it will start recording the message right after the answering machine finishes playing its greeting message.
Features of the program:
- Phone call recording to standard WAV files
- All messages are optionally compressed in real-time to reduce required storage 11 times against the uncompressed messages
- Runs in a system tray, handily available to start or stop recording at any time
- A legal disclaimer can be played automatically before every call is recorded to insure that the recording is legal
- A comprehensive practical guide on legal aspects of recording telephone conversations is included as part of the documentation. It covers recording laws of the Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and state-by-state guide for the US
- Hundreds of hours of telephone conversations can be stored on your hard drive
- Optional automatic recording allows to start recording incoming calls automatically. On certain types of modems supports automatic recording when a receiver is picked up
- High quality of recording by optional automatic gain control allows for automatic volume adjustment for a superior sound quality for virtually all types of telephone installations
- Every call is annotated for convenient future access
- Caller ID information automatically labels incoming calls: there is no need to manually annotate every call (requires Caller ID service from telephone company)
- Any recorded conversation, including your comments, can be forwarded via e-mail.